About Kristen Sobotka
Your Dream…Your Home…My Commitment.
- Member of The KNash Team of Realtors
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Member of National Association of Realtors® – NAR
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association® – WRA
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors® - GMAR
- Graduate of the Shorewest Realtors Real Estate Institute
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist - CHMS
- President of Menomonee Falls Business Improvement District Board
- Member of Menomonee Falls Downtown Incorporated Board
- Bachelor of Science – Eastern Illinois University
As a full-time Real Estate Agent, Kristen highly values her client relationships and aims to provide a smooth real estate transaction for them by providing knowledge, information, and keeping lines of communication open. She understands that handling the purchase or sale of her client’s largest financial asset is extremely important and will treat it as such!
Supporting the local community is also a priority for her. She has volunteered through the Village of Menomonee Falls, Riverside Elementary School, Ben Franklin Elementary School, St Mary Parish, and has provided financial support to organizations such as:
- Menomonee Falls Little League
- Menomonee Falls Angels Softball
- Ben Franklin Elementary PTO
- Menomonee Falls High School Booster Cub
- Menomonee Falls Business Improvement District
- Menomonee Falls Downtown Incorporated
If you work with Kristen, she promises you hard work, honesty, and integrity! Give her a call today at 414-614-5140 whether you need assistance with a move of your own or for a loved one! She'd love to help!!
View past solds on The Knash Team website.
*Kristen’s past sales are included as part of the combined team production under agent Kevin Nash